Blessed to have you

Not everyone is as lucky as I am.

I have found someone with whom I can share my deepest secrets, my laughs, my tears, and everything in between.
You listen and you care, and I never doubt your love for me.

Words can't begin to describe how you make me feel.
I feel safe in your arms, and I know you'll always be around to protect me.
It's impossible to imagine what my life was like without you.

Even though we joke around a lot and though we might not express our love directly,
I know that even during hard times, fights, and periods when we don't see each other,
Your love is present in many other ways.

I thank God every day for bringing us together.
I thank you for the way you love me.
For the light you bring to my life.
For the joy you've given me.
For every day I get to spend with you.
Because every day is one more day I can fall more in love with you.

**Thank you Mohd Haidir Bin Samat for making me the happiest woman on this earth. I am truly blessed to have you in my life. Me love you till JANNAH, In sha ALLAH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment